The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without penalty and without giving reasons within 14 working days of receipt of the products.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the existence of the following conditions:
- The products must not have been used or opened and must not show signs of wear, abrasions, scratches or scratches.
- The label must not be separated or removed from the object.
- Products must be returned in their original packaging.
Procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal
To obtain the withdrawal, the customer must communicate by means of a registered letter with return receipt within 14 working days of receipt of the package his intention to withdraw from the purchase. This communication can also be sent in advance by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as long as it is confirmed by registered mail within 48 hours. (Legislative Decree 205/06)
Agriturismo Fattoria Mosè will inform the customer via email about the acceptance of the return request and will authorise him to send the package containing the returned goods to:
Azienda Agricola Fattoiria Mosè
Via Mattia Pascal n.4/B
92100 Agrigento (italy)
The goods subject to the withdrawal travel at the risk and expense of the sender who is therefore advised to send the goods via insured shipping.
- Agriturismo Fattoria Mosè is not responsible for any loss or theft of goods sent to him.
The reimbursement of the sums paid will take place as soon as possible and in any case no later than 30 days from receipt of the notice of withdrawal.
- The customer has the right of withdrawal without any penalty, the only expenses charged to him are those relating to the return of the product.
- Agriturismo Fattoria Mosè reserves the right to refuse returns of goods that present in whole or in part obvious signs that the same has been worn, used or otherwise damaged and / or altered.
- Agriturismo Fattoria Mosè will re-credit the sums paid by the customer with the exception of shipping costs incurred at the time through the same means used for the payment of the original order within 15 working days of receipt of the return.
Insurance costs and those relating to the transport of the returned item are the sole responsibility of the customer. If the customer fails to insure the returned item during transport, he remains the one and only responsible in case of loss or theft of the same.
For items exceeding € 150, the customer is required to agree via email with Agriturismo Fattoria Mosè to send a trusted courier who will collect the returned goods after agreement with the customer. In this case, the insurance and transport costs remain the responsibility of the customer.